Monday, November 9, 2009

Sunday's Open Gym

Yesterday's CrossFit time was my first day in Open Gym, and I had a great time working on some skills with Kyle. Guess what? Open gym wasn't even scary! Everyone is still just as great on Sundays as they are every other day of the week. I was able to see the guys do Murph, and Wesley threw down the gauntlet by completing the CFT. I'll have to try the CFT, but I don't think I'll ever try Murph...

Anything overhead is extraordinarily frustrating for me, so it was helpful to have time and coaching dedicated to this. Progress is being made on the OH squat, Snatch Balance and the Snatch. We also worked on some specific mobility exercises to increase my shoulder flexibility.

Diet
Breakfast: 5 bl. protein, 5 bl. fat, 1 bl. carbs
Lunch: 5 bl. protein, 5 bl. fat, 1 bl. carbs
Dinner: 4 bl. protein, 5 bl. fat, 4 bl. carbs

And just in case you have ever wondered, 1 block of kale is A LOT of kale. It keeps you busy for awhile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment