Monday, November 9, 2009

CF Prep for the Real World

Cliff taught the noon class today and decided that we needed some skill work in some real life CF skill-running away from the police.

CrossFit
Skills
Climb on the rock wall: almost an epic fail since rock walls scare me big time, but at least I got up and even moved a little, tiny bit.
Roll: tumbling on the mat makes you just a little dizzy
Push: I now know that I can push my 45 pound shopping cart

WOD
AMRAP in 10 minutes
7 power cleans 63#
10 push ups
100 m run
Me: 5 rounds plus 7 cleans

Diet
Breakfast: 4 bl. protein, 4 bl. fat, 0 bl. carbs
Post WOD Lunch: 5 bl. protein, 5 bl. fat, 3 bl. carbs
All Afternoon...hungry, hungry, hungry and tired (probably 4 bl. fat)
Dinner: 5 bl protein, 4 bl. fat, 4 bl. carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment